Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Review of the Day




Today was a big day in history, no matter who you voted for. I of course, not being one to watch parades on tv, did not care to watch the festivities of Washington D.C today but did turn it on around 3:30pm....basically because it was on every station. My little Sam the Ham is the smartest and cutest thing ever. He was playing contently when I turned on the tv, saw about 30 seconds of the parade and then he took off to the back of the house. I figured he was running off to his room to bring out more toys. Nope. He emerged from Alexis's room carrying two American flags that I didn't even know where in there! He handed one to Ilana and then waved his around and told her to do the same! I was cracking up...thank God my camera battery was charged! I think that is right up there with JFK, Jr. saluting for his dad's funeral. Ok, maybe not to anyone else, but to me it was!


No comments: