Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Step Closer

Well, it is exactly two weeks later that I am back here to write down my thoughts. I don't know what keeps me from blogging, oh that's right, lack of time, energy, ideas, etc.

Isn't it funny the people God puts in your life? Sometimes you don't even realize what someone may really mean to you until one day BOOM! God does something amazing and you are able to look back at that friendship and say, WOW, God really put us together for a reason! Of course, I'm talking about a specific friend but I want to keep it mysterious, hehehehe....oh, the truth shall be revealed in time, but all that matters now is that my friend knows that God put you in my life (and mine in yours) and there is a reason we managed to stay connected over all these years, when quite frankly, we have not really hung out all that much lately and we kind of have seperate groups of friends! We should have known that day in 2004 when our words were brought forth that there was a reason we were told together!

Well, my friends. I think I'm closer to knowing what God might have in store for me. A little birdie text messaged me this verse yesterday exactly when I was looking up verses with the same sort of meaning:

"He is able to do immeasurably more than we can ask, seek or imagine." Ephesians 3:20

Thanks, friend.

No comments: