Tuesday, November 18, 2008


No, peeps, that's not really me....but that is how my car looked this morning, as I'm sure yours did. PRAISE JESUS for remote start! Although, my car was running 10 minutes and still not defrosted completely. I'm just not ready for this cold! But, I am grateful gas prices have gone down quite a bit, so I don't worry so much about the fuel burning to warm my car. It is well worth it!
I have my blog open in two windows. I'm not vain, but I did it so I could type in one and listen to my playlist in the other! I'm telling you, I'm loving it. To be cheesy- my heart skips when each songs starts. When Revelation Song comes on, I feel like I might fall out in the floor! I just want to stand up and shout right where I'm at, hands lifted high! Pretty much each song has a special meaning for me...I'll share:
Wonderful Maker- big song for me. I was very depressed when I was not able to return to Evangel University due to $$, and during this song in worship one day 7 years ago, God wrapped his arms around me and held me...I could feel it as though He was really right there physically hugging me.
Lead Me to the Cross- Amy introduced it to me and instantly I loved it. It affirms my Faith, and everytime I hear it I pray for the backsliders in my life.
Shadowfeet- a really pretty song, also introduced by Amy. A good reminder that God is always faithful and will get me through the many trials.
Revelation Song- FAVORITE song. Love it. I seriously can feel the Holy Spirit. It makes me want to just stop everything and worship. It affirms in me my strength in God and that I know He has great things in store for me.
Open Up your Eyes - love it. That's all. I want to play this song for the backsliders I'm praying for!
Give me your Eyes- reminds me of On Eagles Wings.
Crazy Dreams-makes me think of Alexis.
I'm Yours- so fun, love it. Makes me think of my hubster.
If You're Out There- powerful song, not a Christian song, but can be challenging like one.
One World- just like it.
Your Name- another great worship song that gets me going, almost as much as Revelation Song.
Might to Save- who doesn't love it?
Backyard-reminds me of back in the day
Angel- actually, I added it cause Marty likes it, but he is never on here...
Spend My Life with You- favorite wedding song....played it at my reception for Marty

No comments: