Friday, September 27, 2013

I woke up this morning earlier than needed. I should say it was so I could spend some quiet time in the Word, but it was Sammy being loud as all get out that woke me up. I made some coffee and sat down at the computer to work on a few things I needed to get done. I figured I could at least get a few tasks done before the little two wake up, since Marty was getting Sam ready and out the door for school.

Wrong. Sam decided to sing at the top of his lungs while brushing his teeth. The bathroom is right across the hall from Elisabeth, so before we had a chance to hush him, we hear this squeaky, small cartoon voice singing along with her big brother.

My baby girl is the sweetest, spunkiest, funniest little two-year old I know. I may be partial, but she is one entertaining little peanut. She wakes up at the crack of dawn (or earlier) and is full of energy. It's exhausting! As I type now, she is chatting it up about the important paper she is coloring on with a purple pen. Yeah, she started scribbling before I could stop her, so now I have to print a new page. Oh, well. I least it's replaceable!

She love "choo-choos", her big brothers and terrorizing Foxy. Her hair is wild and unruly and she always has a gigantic grin. Excuse the cornball post, but she makes life so fun. Don't cross her, or she will slap you silly!

No, it's not her birthday or anything special. Just a special morning with my sweet pea and her cartoon character voice :)

No comments: