Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Itchy pits

That's right people. I have itchy armpits. I don't know what the deal is, but it is driving me crazy. I guess it must be a longlasting case of razor burn and it is getting ridiculous. It's been about a month I would say. I even found this cream that I had used for Sammy when he had a little rash on his "man parts" and I tried that. Not working. Yesterday I went all day without deodarant, still my pits are flaming today. For those who don't know, I'm mid-treatment on getting my pits lasered. Yep, laser hair removal. I hate shaving my armpits, and here is a prime example as to why laser hair removal will save my life. The crappy thing is, next week is my next session, and sessions are 11 weeks apart. I don't want to delay the process any longer but I can't get my pits zapped when they are burning like a pit of fire from hell is lingering beneath the skin! Anyone ever experience this or know of a miracle cream/cure?

So, being inspired by Angela's poop blog, I decided to buy some Activia yesterday at Sam's Club. By the way, Marty gave me $90 to go to the store and buy the following: Dog food, diapers, fruit, yogurt and his bottle Arizona green tea. He was the one who wanted me to go to Sam's Club for these things. So I get the 50lb bag of dog food that is $22, diapers are $30, I get most of what is on the list, but didn't buy apples or bananas because I knew I was spending too much. It is Sam's Club people. A good deal, but $$ if you aren't careful. Do I really need to buy this box of applesauce? I mean it has 64 cups for only $9 but really? Do we need this much? Anyway, I spent WAY over budget and had to whip out the debit card and spend my "set aside for the ridiculous gas prices" money so now I have $5 for gas this week and I'm just above 1/4 tank. Great. So I tell him I'm going to need some money and good LORD you thought I told him to go outside and lay down under the car while I back over him. Seriously, he is so WEIRD about money it is insane. And it is likely why we never seem to have any. Oh, but back to the Activia. I don't necessarily have the same plumbing problems, but I get crazy bloated at random times. I can wake up fine, and then two hours later look about 4 months preggo, even if I haven't eaten. So strange. So this Activia is supposed to help with bloating. We'll see if it helps me. I'll be sure to let you all know.

2 comments:

liv319 said...

I am trying to be a better blog commenter. I invisibly read your blog every day, so I am going to start leaving comments!! I love your blog and your writing! Incidentally - I spend way to much at Sam's too - It's the walmart/sam's thing.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh armpits are the pits!!! I would use an all natural wash and deoderant. There is a great company called california baby @ target in the baby wash area and yes Sams is kindda a rip cuz you end up buying everything!! BECAUSE A) you're already there and it's not like a kroger where you can just run in .. B) How can u pass up the great deals that they provide like the 60 something cups for only 50 cup prices C) The carts are just so huge ; with only a few things in ther it just looks empty!!!!