Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Byebye Satan. No more worry for me!

I have had so much anxiety in the past few days. I get myself worked up because I can always predict Alexis's mother's reaction to everything. I looked at the calendar and realized that Alexis will be getting out earlier than usual this year for summer break. This causes anxiety because my sitter's and Alexis's friends will not be done with school until her THIRD week here. She will only be here for about 5 1/2. That is unfair to her, us, everyone! It's a catch 22 though....if we don't ask for her to come later, then she comes early and everyone is inconvenienced, especially her. If we DO ask, her mother uses it as opportunity to demean Marty for any possible thing she can think up and she will intentionally send her as early as possible. I can't take this crap. It's SO stupid. It's even stupider that it's January and I'm letting it put me in a bad mood and make me anxious. Am I right about my prediction? Yes, always am. Should I be worrying about it NOW? NOOOO!! I need to give it up to God! I know this, yet I still have trouble doing it!
I believe Alexis NEEDS to be here. I believe it is in God's will, and we need to be patient and wait for HIS timing. I do believe in God's promise. I can't stand to watch her mother abuse, use, manipulate, brainwash and break her spirit any longer. The ONLY thing left for me to do is pray pray pray and fast fast fast. So, that is what I am going to do. I haven't fasted in forever. I have a really hard time fasting. Someone is always wanting to do lunch or dinner, or I have to cook for my family, etc. Enough with the food excuses...I am going to fast every week until this situation has a breakthrough. No, not one of those 40 day fasts, I don't feel called to that. I am going to fast one, two, maybe three or more times a week until I can be at peace with this. I guess I should leave you with some encouragement, too....if you have something you need a breakthrough in NOW, then fast with me! No more being defeated by the enemy! No more depression, anxiety, worry, anger, fear...that is all from the devil and he is laughing at us when we give in to these demons. Let's be victorious TOGETHER.

No comments: