Friday, January 4, 2008

I'm copying Kelly!

I have come to realize that my butt: seems to be at least 1/2 my weight, and just keeps getting bigger the more carbs I eat...dang I love carbs.
2. I have come to realize that when I talk: I get lost in thought at the same time, then come across very airheaded or random
3. I have come to realize that I need: far more money right now than I am capable of making.
4. I have come to realize that I lost: my chance to get a new car by starting my student loan repayment. Darn student loans.
5. I have come to realize that I hate it when: mothers use their children as pawns against ex-husbands and family. When moms decided they are bored with marriage, but don't want to share their children so they make up stuff to try and get sole custody.
6. I have come to realize that marriage: is very hard work, but worth it.
7. I have come to realize that work: is not my life, but required in this society. I am lucky to have a job and need to not complain about having to work.
8. I have come to realize that I will always be: a mom, therefore selfless and sacrificing any money I could spend on myself so that my children will have what they want and need.
9. I have come to realize that I like: being alone.
10. I have come to realize that the last time I cried: Yesterday, when I received pictures of a friend I haven't seen in too long and realized how much time has gone by and how much I miss them and how happy I am for them...they have a great life and awesome job.
11.I have come to realize that my cell phone is: like a foreign body forever attached to me.
12. I have come to realize that before I go to sleep at night:I think about everything I needed to get done but didn't, and how much more I'll have to do the next day.
13. I am currently thinking about: Alexis...we have to send her back to KY tomorrow. That makes me depressed.
14. I have come to realize that babies: are an awesome gift from God and completely change your life.
15. I have come to realize that when I get on Myspace: I have way too much catching up and updating to do, so it exhausts me.
16. I have come to realize that today I will: go by some clothes that fit.
17. I have come to realize that tonight I will: pack Alexis's things and make sure she has her Birthday mouse that her mom made her bring, and then told her not to break it or lose it or leave it behind. (why send it? That's right, to annoy me)
18. I have come to realize that tomorrow I will: have upset stomach like I do everytime we pick Alexis up or take her back.
19. Where's the best place to eat a romantic dinner? Home with no distractions or children.
20. What did you want to be when you were growing up? An actress or youth pastor's wife.
21. How many colleges did you attend? Three. One day I'll return for my Master's.
22. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now? It was the only thing clean that semi hides my fat roll.
23. If you could visit anywhere and take someone with you: Venice with Marty. (of course I'm going to say my husband, although I'd really like my mom to take a vacation sometime)
24. What errand/chore do you despise? Tie between laundry and the bathroom.
25. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer at an art gallery? I love art, but probably not. If I'm going to volunteer, it'd have to be helping people in need.
26. What is your favorite cartoon character? Ariel.
27. Are you planning on remaining in your current field? Hmm.....ask me in a year
28. Beach or lake? Uh, both? In Michigan, the beach and lake are synonymus.
29. What's your drink? Tall half caf nonfat carmel macchiato. Or water.
30. Cowboys or Indians? Indians. They were here first, and it's my heritage.
31. Cops or Robbers? Cops.
32. Who from high school would you like to run into? Any of my friends. Course, I see most on myspace.
33. Have you ever had to use a firearm? No way. I hate guns.
34. Last book you read? Thomas Saves the Day. I can't remember the last one I read for myself.
35. Do you have a teddy bear? many.
36. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go? San Fransisco, I hear it's pretty.
37. Number of texts in a day? 4 or so.
38. If you had to choose- would you start a new career or relationship? career as a stay at home mom who writes stories and teaches her children preschool.
39. How many jobs have you had? Hmm, DQ, Blockbuster, Lone Star, abercrombie....13. Whoa. First time I actually counted.
40. Are you where you thought you would be at this age? Yeah, right.

No comments: