Friday, January 25, 2008

Checking In

Well, I wanted to check in because it's been a while. Not having a working computer at home stinks. I am accepting donations:)....hahahaha....

I'm completely obsessed with Alexis. I know, on the 15th I said I was giving it up. What is wrong with me? I know it's not right for me to be this worried and stressed and it is not like something else has happened recently. I know I need to give it up to God and it's so frustrating to me that Satan is able to get a hold of my emotions! Please pray for me. I know that she is heavy on my mind because the Lord wants me praying for her. I know something is going to happen this year and HE wants us ready spiritually.
I feel stupid being jealous that her mother gets to spend time with her and does nice things for her. She never did that much before. Then I get mad when I find out that she does crappy things to her. I should be happy for Alexis that her mom has taken on this new persona of "Good Mom" and cares for her daughter. Except, I know that it's a front so that her new manfriend will think she is this amazing person...yeah, so amazing...28 (more than 1/2 his age), 2 kids, 2 different dads, 2 divorces, supposedly both are violent deadbeats (yeah, Marty, right) and she hasn't known any of her men for more than a few months before first living with them then convincing them to marry her so she can tap their bank accounts dry and then leave with 1/2 their retirement. What is this new guy thinking? Ok, it is totally wrong for me to be venting like this, but it feels good! Again, pray for me. See, I don't think of Alexis as my stepdaughter. I feel like someone has my child and won't give them back.
In good news...Sammy is so wonderful and hilarious and cute. He is talking better and doing funny things. He loves music and dancing and yes, the Wiggles. Ugh. Those dudes creep me out. Anyway, if you haven't seen Sammy lately, check out his cutie patootie grin. I love it. He is 18 months now, 25.13 lbs and 31 inches tall. His hair is starting to lay flat now and I really miss the fuzzed out look! He is a walking danger zone, likes slides and jumping off the couch--aka giving mommy a heartattack!
Work is good. I really like this job. I miss school. That's weird. I'm going to take some classes soon, to keep me in the know.
Tomorrow is Mommy's group at 10am, Joanna's house. Be there, momma's. Call me for directions.

No comments: