Tuesday, August 12, 2008

MAMA MIA!!!!

My mom is so funny. She rarely goes to the movies anymore, but she went Friday with my Aunt to see Mama Mia. I was a little surprised because I didn't think that was her type of movie. It's a musical, and well, musicals turned into movies aren't always that great. All my mom could talk about on Saturday was this movie. She LOVED it. I figured it was because it had been so long since she went to the movies that she was a little over excited about finally getting out.

So last night my mom INSISTS we go see Mama Mia, and the neighbor, who has 5 kids under 8 and gets out less than I do, left the kids with her husband and came with us. Seriously, the movie was SO funny, if you like Abba music and giddy song and dance! I LOVED it. It really brought back my love for acting and I sort of daydreamed while watching the movie that I was in the movie, too :) Seriously, those people had to have had a blast filming. I secretly wished last night that I had stayed in Hollywood when I had a chance, but no, I didn't want to hurt my friend's feelings who sucked it up at the auditions, so I threw my movie career out the window. I could have been a HUGE STAR....ok, more like I probably would have made a "career" out of being an extra. But whatever, it would have been so fun!

And for those who think the star looks really familiar, but can't quite place the face....blonde ditz from Mean Girls. "I think I have ESPN or something!" Yep.

2 comments:

Kell said...

I have been wanting to see this, but no one will go with me. I may have to go to the movies by myself.

liv319 said...

Kell you do not need to go alone!!! I want to see it and Sarah said she would go again!