Monday, September 29, 2008

Gone Baby Gone

I know it has been awhile since I blogged. I've been busy with not much to say. Now I have news to report. Sammy is gone! I'm so sad....actually, I'm ok right now, but probably by tonight or tomorrow I'll be freaking out a little! The in-laws came and got him yesterday.....we hung out for a little so he could have fun playing with them and be comfortable, then they left around 4. I won't see him again until SUNDAY! Marty is going Friday while I'm gone to the retreat, then they'll get me from the retreat on Sunday since it's 1/2 hour from my in-laws.

The ever-so-popular question is, "What are you going to do with all your time?" Here is my list of things I'd like to get done:
Visit Missy and baby
Finish "winterizing" what's left of my front flowery area
Go shopping - I need some new clothes BAD
Get my eyebrows waxed
deep clean the house, including basement, walls, cupboards, kid's bedrooms. Throw out junk.
Workout 1 hour every day
go for a bike ride at least two of the days
clean and reorganize my bedroom- it's atrocious
vacuum entire house and mop- I really don't do this often, so that is why it's on the list
scrapbook Sammy's first year. I don't even have a photo album for him!
Paint the kitchen
get Alexis's room ready for her to come on Oct. 11th (her room is our storage room when she is not here!)
work 10 hours a day (Mon- Thurs) so I don't have to use vacation time on Friday.
Pulse on Wednesday
Tennis on Thursday

AND, what I will realistically get done:
Visit Missy and baby
eyebrows waxed
clothes shopping (PRIORITY!)
work 4 10's
Pulse on Wednesday
Tennis on Thursday

I know what you're thinking....Tennis?! Yes, my mom really wants to learn to play and has chosen me to go on this mission with her. We took a 4-week trial class, now we've signed up for 8 weeks, hour and a 1/2 class. That's a whole nother blog though!

No comments: