Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Positively Random

I'm even more pumped than ever about the retreat. I'm believing in answers to my questions about my gifts and calling...answers that may scare me, and at the same time be quite exciting! So in honor of the Eagle's Wings retreat that I am so excited for:

Isaiah 40:31 - Those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Randomness #2- Buddy ol' pal Amy is back from her fabo vaca. Immediately upon her return, Momma Amy had to experience what I hear is a fantabulous time of year. Back to school! New clothes, school supplies, new high school drama. Love it. I can't wait to catch up and here all the funny stories I'm sure she has to share from her trip. She really should blog rather than just ghost read ours :) We need coffee night. By the way, I never did treat you to coffee for hooking me up with my job! Course, I may need some time before we get together. There are things I can't share and you know how it is when we get together. You always get it out without even meaning to!

Randomness #3- I decided to join the pot on Missy's baby due date. I'm shooting for September 25th. Hold out for me Missy and I'll split the pot with ya! lol....Seriously, Missy is so bummed she can't come to the retreat, like freaking out bummed. Don't worry dear, we'll miss you. Besides your baby is going to be like a week old and he needs full, undivided attention from mommy at that age. Next time, do a little better with the baby planning ;) j/k

Randomness #4- Going to Pulse 8 tonight. Not sure how I'm feeling about it, but James and Janet are great friends of ours and ask Marty and I to be leaders. Marty really wants to and I'm pretty sure I know why I'm hesitant, and frankly, it's a lame excuse so we'll give it a whirl.

Randomness #5- I wore my "little black number" (ANGELA) to work and I can totally feel my baby belly roll resting on my legs. Ok, maybe that was too much.

No comments: