Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Yahooey

10 days until retreat! Seriously, I bet some of you read this and are like, "SHEESH. Enough already about the retreat!" But, really, I'm stoked. I've been preparing and reading and praying and I know the Lord has something HUGE for the retreat. Yes, God can move anywhere. Most of you probably don't know but the first time I was baptized in the Holy Spirit was in my bedroom all alone at 16! BUT, there is something about round the clock being with the Lord.

Top 10 Reasons I'm ready to go to the retreat:

10. Mini vacation in a beautiful place.
9. Wonderful fall color= great photo opps.
8. Time to think, sit, pray and breathe without stopping to get apple juice or falling on a toy.
7. Being with some great friends.
6. Experiencing a new level in my walk.
5. Hearing from God about where He plans to take me next.
4. I'm going to receive a word from God about things on my prayer list.
3. My friends are going to experience God in a whole new way.
2. I will have more to write about on my blog when I get back.
1. I'm in need of 72 hours of me, God, Godly friends and the renewal that will come with.

Don't get me wrong, I will miss Sammy very VERY much, but this weekend will be great for both me and him because Momma's coming back with a new focus and renewed self!

No comments: