Tuesday, October 14, 2008

And on life goes...

Eagle's Wings was AMAZING. As you can see by my last blog, I did not receive the HUGE word I was praying for. Silly me for having a list. I never do that, thought I would this time and I'm pretty sure the Lord laughed at me as he blew my expectations! I imagine Him sitting on His throne with this robust laughter saying, "Silly child, those things I've already taken care of. Let me show you how to just be free..." And He did. See last post for details.

The big word I wanted was to not have to work full-time anymore. I have anxiety in the morning and I feel like I'm really going to have a heart attack. I miss being with Sammy. At first I was fine. It's not like he'll remember all this, right? But I will. These are years I'll never get back. And the stress of finding sitters everytime Alexis comes to town. And then there is the reality that soon she will be coming here and neither one of us want me working full-time once she does. And the reality is she could come at anytime with or without warning. No, we aren't battling in court, but God works in mysterious ways! All the errands, appointments, projects, etc that must be done and have to be crammed in after work. I can't handle all the pressure and I truly feel I need to be home more! I have just been waiting on Marty. He's the one who says no way, can't afford it.

But, guess what? The other day Marty said to me, "You know what, Sarah? Go ahead." I was like, "Go ahead, what?" It was just so random! "I was thinking, I think it would be better if you were home more. Let's take this leap of faith. Just quit." We weren't even talking about it! I was washing dishes, he was watching tv. I was shocked. Then overwhelmed with the idea. This is it! I finally can do what I really feel I need to do!

No, people. I'm not quitting anytime soon. But, I have the release. I still need to wait on God for timing. Certain things need to fall into place and I love the two people I work so closely with. I would never leave them hanging. BUT, the time is coming. It has been confirmed that I will not be withering away behind a desk! (so, I'm not really withering away...CLEARLY. I need to go back to the Y to do that!) Oh, and don't go calling my work trying to get my job because I haven't said anything yet! It may be weeks, it may be months! Maybe a year? Who knows but God.

No comments: