Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm still alive....

Just thought I'd check in with the blogging world and say I have survived my weekend! I don't have time to blog much right now, but later I'll be posting the devotional I'm working on for M&M.
The retreat was as expected, fantastic. It was more than anything a wonderful time of relaxing, refreshing and bonding with my girlfriends! There was also some much needed goofing off...who says that you can't belly flop onto your bed at 28 years old (and older?). Good to be a kid again, sometimes! The ranch was so beautiful and gave me a renewed appreciation of Michigan in the fall. Maybe I'll post some pics later, but I can't make any promises! We had so much fun taking goofy pics throughout the ranch, although Amy was missing! I did think of Kelly much of the pic taking time-we had some great photo opps...you must come next year!
It took leaving the retreat and reflecting on the weekend to realize how much I came away with! Although I did not receive a HUGE WORD on my future and working, there was a lot I did receive and it was great to see my friends filled, healed, and dance in the spirit!
When can we do this again?


And Angela...watch the dang video! Remember, you said you were glue!

No comments: